expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Cookingblogspot: BLISS πŸ˜‡ IS A BOWL OF MAGGI 🍜🍜

Sunday, September 3, 2023

BLISS πŸ˜‡ IS A BOWL OF MAGGI 🍜🍜

It was a time for MAGGI.  Nothing beats a steaming hot bowl of maggi on a rainy day . It was a PURE BLISSπŸ˜‡There are different flavours of maggi nowadays. And there are different varieties of making also.  It was a Korean style maggi🍜.  And it was so excited to make. Maggi  it was useful for bachelors and working persons because it was very easy to make. We have to spend just 2 minutes for this. So  the maggi becames the most popular brand  of noodles all over the world.   Maggi + Friends = perfect vibeπŸ₯³  for everyone.  There will be no haters for maggi at all.  Enjoy the quality time with the maggi like  me. 
It was a secret ingredient to happiness. 


'' I have a love-hate relationship with maggi ,  I love it when its in my bowl and i hate it when its all gone ". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RESTAURANT BANNER

This is my restaurant banner and my restaurant name is RAMYA RESTAURANT. And my restaurant theme is TAMIL and my restaurant is surrounded by...